MACHU PICCHU GETAWAY
4 Day Package from Cusco to Cusco
Your Monograms Machu Picchu vacation package delivers everything you need to experience this ancient site and the age-old culture of the Sacred Valley. You’ll be greeted by your Local Host as you arrive in Cusco, and enjoy lunch and a private tour through Urubamba Valley and the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Browse the exquisite, hand-woven textiles, rugs, alpaca sweaters, and handmade Peruvian jewelry found at Pisac Market before visiting Ollantaytambo to see fine examples of Incan building and masonry.
Board the Vistadome Train for Aguas Calientes—at the foot of the mountain where Machu Picchu remains as the “Lost City of the Incas.” You’ll ascend to the ruins high above the steep valley and tropical jungle for a guided tour of this fascinating site. See the temple ruins, holy houses, and mile-long aqueduct along with your expert Local Guide to bring the mysteries of pre-Columbian Machu Picchu to life. Return to Cusco for a day of leisure to explore sites of Incan and Spanish history. Your Peru trip to Machu Picchu is a once-in-a-lifetime experience shared with the expertise and ease as only Monograms can!
Insider Benefits Included in Your Vacation
Monograms is all about connecting you to your destination with unmatched insider guidance and support to make travel a pleasure. With a team of local experts in each destination, your Monograms vacation includes local assistance and tips that only a local would know. In addition to an expertly-planned vacation with great hotels and included sightseeing, Monograms means you’ll get the VIP treatment from a team of local insiders who help you put your signature on your vacation.
- Arrival & Hotel Transfer – Monograms greets you like a VIP when you arrive at your destination then whisks you off to your hotel with a friendly Monograms operated transfer, complimentary for guests who have purchased their flights through Monograms.
- Hotel Check-In – Once you arrive at your hotel, your own Monograms Local Host® is there to greet you, help you get checked in, and share lots of destination insights with you to get your vacation started.
- Sightseeing – Get an insider’s look at the must-see sights with the insight and knowledge of an expert Monograms Local Guide. Delight in the stares of regular tourists as they slide you past the line and right into the doorway with VIP access.
- Free Time – Your Monograms Local Host® can provide tips and suggestions and even help you book activities & excursions to make the most of your time at your destination, helping you drink in the local culture in just your style.
- Dining – What better restaurant recommendations can you find than from a local who knows? From haute cuisine to hidden cafes, from street food to Michelin Stars, your Local Host® can give you the inside scoop on finding your favorite fare.
- MonogramsGO App – To help you feel even more comfortable in your destination, Monograms offers access to our MonogramsGO app where guests can check flight, hotel and transfer information and customize their trip with a host of local suggestions.
- City Connections – When your vacation includes traveling from one city to another, we’ll get you to your train or plane, stress free with door-to-gate service. Your local Monograms team awaits your arrival at your next destination.
- Activities & Excursions – Monograms offers a range of amazing experiences you can add to your trip, vetted by our team and perfectly coordinated with your Monograms package. Add them before you leave or on trip with the help of your Local Host®.
- Airport Departure – Parting is such sweet sorrow. When you’ve explored all that you can explore and it’s time to head home, your Local Host® will ensure a smooth departure, on time and on point, stress-free.
Starting at $1119 Per Person
* The “Starting at” or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. Pricing may vary on this date due to hotel availability. Some packages require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Monograms).ISP
SONESTA POSADAS DEL INCA – SACRED VALLEY – YUCAY
Bursting with character, the Sonesta Posadas del Inca hotel is the leader in boutique hotels in the Sacred Valley. Featuring a rustic ambiance with modern comforts, dynamite local cuisine, and friendly service, it makes for a memorable stay in one of the most remarkable places in the world. The colonial-style former monastery is surrounded by views of the Andes and beautiful gardens – a leisurely and soothing escape.
Other Hotel Options
HOTEL ARANWA SACRED VALLEY
The riverside lands of an 18-century colonial hacienda have been restored into an exclusive 115-room hotel, comprising rural elegance within the hacienda and minimalist design in modern deluxe rooms. Complete with three restaurants, a 2,500 sq meter spa & wellness center with three hydrotherapy pools, art gallery, on-site museum, orchid pyramid and movie room, this hotel offers superior service and comfort, both inside your room and out of it – the perfect way to spend your time in this mystical part of the world.
CASA ANDINA PREMIUM VALLE SAGRADO HOTEL AND VILLAS
The Casa Andina Premium Collection hotel in the Sacred Valley is a luxurious and satisfying retreat. Combining fine food, comfortable rooms, and personalized attention, it is the Valley’s most complete hotel. In addition to a spa, a fitness center, and romantic dining, this hotel is best known for providing panoramic views of the Andes in every room. This charming mountain chalet-style hotel adds style and comfort to the already stunning atmosphere of Peru’s Sacred Valley.
TAMBO DEL INKA, A LUXURY COLLECTION RESORT AND SPA, SACRED VALLEY
Experience Peru’s Sacred Valley with stunning sophistication and repose. After enjoying the rugged terrain and mystery of Peru, settle into first-class accommodations, striking scenery, and all the comforts a traveler could need. Tambo del Inka is a sanctuary – a peaceful and refined spot designed with luxury and adventure in mind. Between the authentic Peruvian cuisine of the Hawa restaurant, a stylish hotel bar, the luxurious spa, and a pool that allows you the warmth of the hotel and the chance to swim out into the open air of the Sacred Valley, you will be surrounded by the breathtaking beauty of this divine haven of mystery and wonder.
CUSCO HOTEL OPTIONS
Novotel Cusco, located in the historic city center of Cusco, is in the perfect spot for discovering the Inca civilization. The hotel is in a 16th century building, and is an ideal starting point for visiting the cathedral and other hotspots of Cusco. Guests can enjoy international and local cuisine in La Cave Restaurant, or on the heated patio covered with a spectacular glass ceiling. The bar serves a wide variety of drinks and snacks, and you’ll enjoy modern en suite furnishings with simple lines and restful amenities.
CASA ANDINA STANDARD KORICANCHA
Casa Andina Classic Koricancha is a comfortable and welcoming hotel located just 4 blocks from the Plaza Mayor of the city of Cusco. It extends over 2 large colonial houses with 2 peaceful interior courtyards. Offering a restaurant on site and within walking distance of the Plaza de Armas and Santo Domingo Church, you’ll have access to everything you need to enjoy your time in this great city. Rest peacefully in the hotel’s updated rooms with comfortable bedding and private en suite bathrooms.
JOSE ANTONIO CUSCO
Located in the heart of the archaeological center of America’s oldest city. A few minutes from the Plaza de Armas, this hotel has modern architecture with fine colonial details.
SONESTA HOTEL CUSCO
The Sonesta Hotel Cusco features a modern contemporary décor and a fine dining restaurant serving classic Peruvian cuisine. It is within blocks of a handicraft market, Plaza de Armas, shops, and restaurants.
ARANWA HOTEL CUSCO BOUTIQUE
Luxury in the heart of the Inca city, this hotel is superior in every way. Built on a completely restored 16th century manor, the exquisite rooms, each with a unique feel and architecture surround the elaborate courtyards and lush inner gardens. Mestizo restaurant and tapas bar complete the gastronomic offer. Antique paintings from the Cuzco School, colonial carvings and sculptures with high cultural value line up the corridors, encompassing a design that brings back its grandeur and lets history speak for itself.
JW MARRIOTT EL CONVENTO CUSCO
In the heart of the city’s historical center, the JW Marriott El Convento Cusco combines the needs of today’s luxury traveler with the design elements of an architecturally stunning archaeological site. History-seekers will find Peruvian cultural artifacts in the hotel’s two exhibition halls. Accommodations are equipped with the latest technology and comfortable features. Designed around a colonial convent, this hotel in Peru features resort-like amenities including a Cusco restaurant with excellent Peruvian cuisine, a bar and a full-service spa offering a relaxation heated pool, sauna, steam room and treatments inspired by ancient techniques
CASA ANDINA PREMIUM CUSCO
A beautifully renovated 18th-century manor house is located 3 blocks from Cusco’s Plaza de Armas. The hotel is distinguished by its 3 interior patios with wooden balconies. The principal patio, featuring a gurgling stone fountain, is one of Cusco’s emblematic colonial courtyards. Amenities include a gourmet restaurant, bar, reading room, room service, gift shop, and laundry service.